Get In Touch!
Let’s get started with a chat. Because 99% of our clients are out-of-state, we’ve gotten pretty good at using the phone. Use our contact form to reach us. We will review your inquiry and schedule a call. During the chat we will…
- Hear a little more about your project goals.
- Go over our background in greater detail.
- Answer any general questions you may have.
- Explain our approach in greater detail.
- Go over our general process and pricing.
- Start the project on the same page, with good communication.
We put the pieces together
Our planning process allows us to work on the conceptional flow of your project. This allows you to continue with your other daily tasks. Once we’ve got a plan in place – it’s time to review and revise with you.
Each planning step has a built-in revision process. This allows your input to enhance the project as we move forward.
We love to produce great work.
Production is the core reason we work for clients. The steps up until this point along with the tools we use allow us to create extremely customized products that are optimized for performance. Your original website or blog stays working up until the migration process for your new site.
We can teach!
If you’ve got a complex project that requires your continued attention, you and your team will know how to use what we made for you. Our teaching process includes…
- Steps to assist in understanding general concepts and flow of your project.
- Ongoing assistance through our client-only support system.
- In the event that you’re struggling with something on your end we have the capability of doing real-time screen sharing to further assist.
We are here to help you!
Many projects we work on benefit from ongoing maintenance and upgrades. We offer continuing support and consultation services to all of our clients on a monthly basis based on individual needs.
We handle all support related requests through our enterprise-level support system offered exclusively to our client list.
Website Care Plans
An all-in-one solution for your website’s maintenance, security, and support.
$75 / month
$150 / month
$300 / month
*Small tasks include any task that takes us less than 30 minutes to complete and typically covers things like content updates, plugin research and setup, theme or stylesheet changes, embedding third-party scripts, server or DNS changes, configuring forms, general WordPress questions and assistance.
**Strategy sessions last one hour and will be handled via phone or Google Meet. Sessions must be scheduled at least one week in advance and unused sessions do not roll over from month to month.